Breaking Puma Thunder, buy all these bits for £120!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you got the the loom for it? goes from ecu to fuse box and round the engine bay? like to abs sensore heads lamps the to fuel tanks. not the fuel box or dash.. or even the loom on engine. the mail one with head lamps. its for frp401.. on going problems... thinking its the loom

Hi, do you have the high level brake light available? Thanks.

jay FRP: I do have the loom but at the moment i need to have the ability to move the car so engine parts and loom and stuff wont be availble for a few more weeks.

w207: The high level breaklight is gone im afraid as i sold the tailgate as one piece. Sorry bout that.

Right anyone interested in taking the whole lot off my hands for £120 ono. if not ill probably just be putting it in the bin as i need to get the car in the garage to strip it some more.

everything is on the list still! £120 to buy it all or make me an offer if you want specific bits! won't be around too long though as i need to make space to start stripping the rest of the car! once i have started stripping the engine and other bits i will put those up here. is there something specific you are looking for?

Job lot of bits on ebay starting bid at a Tenner.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Puma-Parts-Job-Lot-/290718206984?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3APuma&hash=item43b027cc08" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back