BTCC Rockingham Speedway - Sunday 23rd September 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have paid for me and Tony but couldn't find a way of adding an under 16 to the order. Hope i don't have any problem getting Brendan in

I'll ask Will @ Rockingham Yvonne :eek:k:

Apparently will needs to send out a free child's ticket. If anyone that needs one let's me know I can request them when I confirm car numbers.

PM me your address where the tickets are being sent to and I'll advise Rockingham to include a child ticket. :eek:k:

Payments can be made up to the end of this weekend and still included if anyone else wants to come.

Sooooooooo excited! I take it there is only one Ford stand, plus a few others as per the drop down box on the order page? Feel quite elite!

I think the focus stoc are going too from what I see on the forum but they'll probably be marking the tickets up 25% knowing them lol

Hopefully we'll get a better sized space that at Ford Fair.
Dal tell them we're bringing maximum number of cars so we have a bigger space to use and have a decent looking display :-D

Well as I work within a mile of Rockingham and Will the events organiser knows this, I'll go and see him personally to get a decent space or failing that take some of my mates from work to "ensure" we get a decent space! :lol:

I'll be telling him we have our club gazebo to put up at least with the 18 or so cars so we should get a nice area.

Will there be somewhere to clean our cars before going onto the display area? Is there water at the meeting point at Asda before hand?

Back