BTCC Rockingham Speedway - Sunday 23rd September 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tickets arrived yesterday :). Ian text me this morning and said he only got sent an invoice with no tickets, stand passes or wristbands.

Sorted it out for Ian :eek:k:

Just met Will (the events organiser) at Rockingham : we're getting an area just behind the main stand which is pretty good. I've got the stand passes too now which I'll hand out at the meet point.

ProjectPumastandlocation.jpg

I think I got a stand pass with my broken wristband and ticket, so it's not all bad. :cool:

i got stand passes in mine too i think ... a red ticket that says car club vehicle pass on it..

and Rob they seem to have sent me a spare wristband if you want one thats not broken :lol:

Picked my tickets up from the sorting office today. Got tickets and a stand pass but no wristbands :(

Dal If they post the wristbands out can you ask that they are not sent recorded, its taking 72 hours for letters to be available to pick up if I miss the postie. (or I can pick them up on the day from you if thats an easier option)

I'll have a word with Will for you Yvonne. He said he had someone "help" him do the postage and he admitted they made a few mistakes.

Can everyone make sure they have what they should so I can get it straightened up. Rockingham don't seem to be the best at this kind of thing. :roll:

I've just noticed that on the tickets that the gates open at 9am on Sunday for the general public.
Are we going to be able to get in at 8am?

It's not uncommon for cars going on stands to recieve the same entry tickets as Jo Public (it also says they cost £30 on the ticket). The stand passes ensure that we will be let in at the earlier time

Cool, assuming someone is there to let us in at 8am? I note from Will's accompanying letter with the tickets, that we have to go to a specific entrance.

There is only 1 entrance to Rockingham; Will told me Friday that we'll just get told to go around to the left to get to our spot rather than through the middle of the throng.

Getting there early will be good anyway to avoid the inevitable traffic jams.

Got my bands and vehicle pass today, and jeeeeez that's an early start!! :0

It is with great sadness that due to circumstaces beyond my control, it looks like I will not be able to attend due to our runway having exploded craters in it and not being able to get back to the UK on time.
Just my luck....

That's a shame Mac :(, I'm really looking forward to this now as I've not had the FRP out since Waxstock nearly a month ago.

I'm hoping for good weather :).

hi ya all got my tickets wrist band n that the other day is the asdas the only meeting place on route?? and is it this one??

asda
phonix park way
corby
northamtonshire
nn17 1qt

not long now :p

That's the meet point round the corner from rockingham, although you might want to double check the postcode with the one in the first post in this thread :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back