Can I pick up a full interior in my Puma (IE will it fit!?)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zinfandel

I know from experience than an entire interior of a vectra fits in a vectra (I am talking about picking up an entire interior with your interior already in haha).

So yes, can it be done in the puma?

Cheers

Ash

Not so much.. you'll have to remove at least the front passenger seat. Evilrob delivered a full interior to me and Mac in his Puma and i'm sure thats what he had to do.

Thank you! That's no problem, I'll whip out the rear seats and passenger should I be lucky enough to find a set of leather I want.

I was thinking of after market seats but reading on it in here it seems like a whole world of hurt re mountings!

Yup lol, unless you find yourself a set of FRP seats - they just bolt straight in! :cool:

Yes it will all cram in, just. Ive done it a few times, however the best method (if its for the puma you are using) is to strip out rear seats, front and rear door cards and passenger seat, drive there and fit the new stuff. That way you'll only need to carry the old drivers seat back. Plus its great fun tearing along in a lightweight stripped out puma on the way there!

Back