Changing arb bushes tomorrow, help please

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adampuma

Changing my anti rol bar bushes tomorrow with powerflex ones, not done these before but my understanding is...
Jack up car-wheel off- undo drop link- undo 10mm nut using a flat spanner-holding down arb bush and lift up the roll ba with the pry bar,bend the bracket up and remove the bush with a lot of fiddling? Then try get new bush in place of old bush and bend clamp down and tighten 10mm nut??!

Thats the way I did mine. Remove the front arb bracket bolt first then slacken off the back one as far as you can (I was using a ring spanner and loosened it as much as i could until i couldn't get the spanner off to loosen it any further).

Getting the front bolt back in after you bend the bracket back down can be a bit of a pain in the a$$ if you tighten the back one all the way back up first.

Have fun :)

Anyone else have experience fitting anti roll bar bushes please feel free to comment or link me to any guides?! All help appreciated

Back