Complete Interior and "Stuff"

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tux

OK so I'm stripping the Puma for track use which leaves a whole heap of stuff redundant starting with the complete interior. Carpets (boot carpet is to be fair a bit manky!), door cards, rear quarter cards, parcel shelf, seats (rear seat squab needs a good scrub), tailgate trims, seat side trims, gear lever plastic trim, headliner, rear speakers with the box thingies they are mounted in. All in usable condition, but not concours. Could all do with a clean to be honest, but its not filthy.
Whole lot for £60 Will need collecting from NG10 area of Derbyshire, 6 mins from J24 or J25 of M1. Would sooner it went as a job lot, but I can sell bits separately if needs be.

seat.jpg

Can organise pictures of anything, just shout. I'm just struggling for space in the garage to lay it all out at the minute.

Also have the complete rear wiper mechanism, motor and arm. £10 plus post which I suspect will be approx £7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back