Crappiest day

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh honey! :(

Feel free to moan at me whenever you want about this. Not much else I can do...am flabbergasted about this given the school considerations!

Sorry to hear this Darren. After my divorce I moved my daughter 150 miles away for work but she was only 9 at the time. Even at that age though she didn't settle so I had to make a choice and move back to my home town where her father and extended family were. I had met someone whilst up North and had to leave him behind as he works the family farm there but 5 years on we still do the 320 mile round trip to see each other and until my daughter has finished her education that's probably the way it's going to stay. So if your Ex had any thoughts for your children at all then she wouldn't be doing this but if she does do it then I think she will lose out in the long run 'hugs' hun x

Oh Darren, I'm so sorry.....I only hope that there's some kind of resolution to this that works out in the best interests for both you and your kids. I've heard you talk with real pride about your daughter in particular and can only guess at how much they both mean to you....take heart from knowing that they'll always find a way back to you

so sorry to hear this Darren - as if you hadn't been through enough already.

Kids are not stupid - they will see through any games your ex chooses to play.

You know where I am if you need any support.

Best wishes, my friend.

Latest news:

My eldest is staying at ours from January when they move to Scotland to complete her AS levels.

:thumbs:

Yeah, we do. For the last 2 christmases she has had a blazing row with her mum and moved in with me for a month before going back. Getting to be an annual event - she'll just be a couple of weeks late this year :funny:

Latest posts

Back