demon tweeks Wrexham)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeFRP

Some people of ZSOC.com are trying to organise a big meet at demon tweeks some time in april.

Dont know too many details yet, but they said projectpuma is more than welcome to come along :grin:

Demon tweeks have said they might put on a hot dog stand, discounts on the day and hopefully a raffle if there is alot of interest in having a meet.

More details will be known on monday so i will keep you up to date about whats going on :D

Would anyone be interested in this??

Err well I will see what the interest is like as that will be a 320 mile round trip ;)

Thanks for putting it up!

If we're bombing down the M6 again from Scotland, then I suppose we can nip in for a bit

:eek:k:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/content/d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ory_id=194

Map -->here<--

Rite, this is what they are planning on the ZSOC.com.

ive just copied and pasted this!

hey are open for us to have a meet basically when ever we want. So I was thinking around early April time. Maybe the 5th or 12th. Both are Saturdays. This will give people plenty of time to book it off work or even save up a bit of money. Also if anybody wants to get there car’s booked into the fitting services.

Discounts WILL be available as well as the good old burger stand!

Address:

75 Ash Road South
Wrexham Industrial Estate
Wrexham
North Wales
UK
LL13 9UG

This is the only information I have got so far, as Demon Tweeks told me to send them an email when we have decided on a certain date.
Also everyone who showed interest in the other thread about Demon Tweeks, I will personally be sending out pm’s to make sure everyone is aware of the updated thread!

So the whole point of this thread is to decide what we want to do.

rite this is the offcial date for the meet, (ive just copied it from zsoc.com. So far 26 people have there names down)

okay boys and girls i have had a reply from demon tweeks. copy of the email below:

Hi Joe

Thanks for your email. Saturday 12th April is fine for us. Depending on how many of you there will be I can organise you a separate parking area, so please give me an idea of numbers if you can. I notice on the forum some of your members are asking about the Project Puma guys, as far as we are concerned all are welcome to come with you but if we get to 30+ cars parking can be difficult as Saturdays are pretty busy anyway !

If any of your members are interested we have two laser tracking machines here, we would offer alignment for £25 per car including vat. Anyone interested in having this done must book their car in either by emailing [email protected] or calling 01978 663056. Please mention that it's a club day booking to get this price.

In addition we will offer your members 10% discount on any purchases made on the day. There are a small number of items which are excluded from this, such as Nitron suspension, Quaife, and a couple of ICE lines but we'll do what we can. I will organise some vouchers for you to hand out to your members on the day (and the Puma guys if they come).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes

Patrick Rennison - Showroom Manager

So bassically lets get names here and show the zsoc people some pumas :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back