DOOR CARD CLIPS GRRR

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tekz

I've purchased three sets of these and none of them are right. I need the male and female ends for the door cards, door cards are loose are driving me nuts with the rattle.
Anyone can give me a direct link to the right ones please?

Mucho gratioso,
Will

FINIS 1044806 - about a quid + VAT per clip, 8 per door, from your local Ford parts counter. You can put a half inch strip of gaffer tape on the turrets in which the clips sit in the door card, cut a slit down the middle of the hole and fold round; this stops the clips rattling in the door card.

Or a trip down the scrappy....picked up an air box to mod as well as a load of clips and the little round bit that covers that hole in the footwell..... :lol:

could you remove the female connectors from the door? then I would imagine generic clips would fit, I managed to fit suzuki ones that way into my puma. perfect fit!

Just a little report back on this thread, local dealer only had 3 of them, not sure how many I need but definitely more than three, gonna pick some more up next week, expensive little buggers they are too! :|

Yeah I did, but due to the Jubilee and weekend, won't get them till Thursday :(.

Even better than any Ford clips are the ones put on the Renault Megane Coupe. They fit perfectly and make it damn hard to remove the door sills :lol: :roll:

The standard clips are perfect for the job, they just don't 're-use' very easily, especially in the colder months of the year when the plastic is more brittle.. :idea:

When you fit 8 new ones the door card should be firmly fixed.. :)

Latest posts

Back