Driving Test

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord B said:
[post]353553[/post] Congratulations on Passing, that was a long time between tests, I did 6 lessons failed, 2 more lessons and passed. That was 25 years ago, 30 min drive and identify about 5 road signs on flash cards in a book. Test has changed a bit now, and what you can drive once passed is far less :!:

I had to cut back on lessons for a while due to changing jobs, plus I had a few issues with the puma leading up to it, which needed to be sorted. One of them was failing the MOT due to rust so that set me back a bit also. Plus the waiting list for tests is about 3 months here, I booked it back in April! It did however give me plenty of time to practice so I nailed it the second time round. Not a chance in hell did I want to go through that terrifying experience for the 3rd time :lol:

tuonokid said:
[post]353566[/post] Yeah those lovely 5 words.... I'm pleased to tell you :)
Barry

I can still remember sitting in car in Rock Avenue in Gillingham and hearing those words. I also remember my first Motorbike test, 100yds from test centre waiting to turn right at lights, the straight ahead arrow came up and I went to pull away then stopped, just went over line and failed my test, examiner even said he couldn't believe it, as everything else had be faultless, but had to fail me :-( again those poxy lights now go just green, and then you get a turn right arrow, so wouldn't have failed :cry:

Latest posts

Back