DVLA launches new online account for motorists

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:sick: Can't use it as my passport expired more than 12mths ago. Dumb criteria to have. WTF is wrong with using my driving licence instead :confused:
I'm only going to make a guess, but if you answer that you don't have a passport, they will probably ask you for additional information. Mine was easy with the passport.

If you've got a mobile phone, you might want to try the app Driver Codes - " Driver Codes is the only app providing convenient access to your DVLA issued driving licence and, if relevant, your digital tachograph card and CPC training information". Available in the Apple Store and Google Play.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/driver-codes/id1481993571?platform=iphone

I couldn't register either, as I don't have or need a passport. I did fill in the feedback section, telling them that I don't have a passport. Be interesting to see if they come back to me.

I've registered, I thought it was going to show me all the vehicles registered to me that they have recorded, but it seems on first look that I need to manually add them.

Back