Eeeeew! Yeuuch!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XIIVVX

Spotted heading into Newmarket today.

A silver 1.7 with a matt black bonnet and a vast spoiler stuck incongruously on the back.

Somebody obviously loves it, but definitely not to my taste.

Matt black bonnet? ewww unless it was a carbon fibre one of course like Turbys that weighs nothing.

I still don't understand why people put that stupid spoiler on. It looks like a carrying handle.

Not the great big one? They are awful. A 'spoiler' indeed :(

puma_evo_rear_spoiler.jpg

Thats the one. How much bloody downforce do you need? (ie: none, it's a hatchback)

Can't help thinking (maybe it's the angle) that my unbodykitted Milly looks sleeker than that spoilered/kitted one in the pic.

Sleekness is about emphasizing horizontal features of the car, not vertical ones...that EVO wing really doesn't help, nor do the side skirts.

That's why Jaguars (older ones) looked so sleek, they didn't have bits hanging off the bodywork (except the rather nasty 80s "R" versions), had gently barrel sides.

My fave Jag of all is the MK10/420G, rear view is just lush:
sally.jpg

BOK said:
Can't help thinking (maybe it's the angle) that my unbodykitted Milly looks sleeker than that spoilered/kitted one in the pic.

No.

Nothing to do with the angle. Yours looks great - that looks stoopid.

Latest posts

Back