Engines and boxes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian G

Choice of mileage, all verified from the clocks and paperwork from the car when it comes to me.

SOLD - PRICES FOR GUIDANCE ONLY
135k - £125
101k - £150
87k - £200
58k - £300
----------

AVAILABLE FROM STOCK
93k - £175
----------

Price is for the engine and ancillaries but no clutch/box. Engines are £55 to deliver.

Boxes are as follows -

SOLD - PRICES FOR GUIDANCE ONLY
135k - £25
101k - £30
87k - £50
----------

AVAILABLE FROM STOCK
93k - £40
74k - £60
58k - £80
----------

Boxes are £30 to deliver.

Also got choice of TAPE/DIVE ECU and looms with key chips, £50 ea + £9 delivery

Pics available but they all look fairly similar :lol:

Collection from Liverpool or postage as per item.

Didnt know you were in liverpool...my outlaws are on the wirral!!!!

dammit...you could have done my cambelt!!! my engine is in bits now though, next time im feeling lazy i'll pop by.... :)

Jacko - give me a call if you're local and pop down

Paul - I'll move on price but don't show me Ebay engines which have all got 60k on with no evidence of anything. I'll tell you they've all got 60k on if you want to think you're getting a good deal.

Im in Derby, but regularly up in the wirral. doing an engine rebuild at mo but getting lazy with old age!! will look you up sometime and pop in, might have a few jobs for you...

thanks ian, good reply, I do need low mileage ones as I am doing a fair bit to them so unless they have some guarantee of some sort regarding the mileage I dont touch them, I normally buy the whole car then have a much better idea of condition...I really need a 50k engine or less...if you get one let me know...hens teeth i know but I keep looking.

The ones on Ebay surprise me, there's a guy buys his salvage from the same place as me and has them up at 60k, and no 60k cars went through that month....

I truly despair at the dishonesty within the car industry, its as bad if not worse than the bulding industry..its a real war zone with some people...

The frustrating thing is, they're making big money as well. I watched a complete Fiesta conversion go for £400+ the other week. No paperwork.

Ian G said:
The frustrating thing is, they're making big money as well. I watched a complete Fiesta conversion go for £400+ the other week. No paperwork.
if you get a nice low miles like 30k let me no :) put all my bits on and put in 401.. she on 88k now still good like.

No chance, they're all 50 minimum, 60 at a push.

Strange thing is of those engines listed, the 135 sounded the nicest, my theory is its been replaced at some point and is actually lower, but I've no way of verifying it. Going to get the engine number and work out a VIN and HPI that, see how many miles were on the donor.

LOL I stand corrected, there's a 2002 45k going through next week.

Digi clock as well so 45k means 45k

Also got 11k, 15k and 23k but on an analogue odo that means more!! :)

Edit - its a Thunder as well, might have to have a shout on that.

Hi Ian,
Can I confirm which gearboxes you have left....
Good friend is up your way this weekend to see his girlfriend and I'd like to buy one of your gearboxes for a 1.7 Puma.
He will be there Saturday & Sunday if that works for you?
Will try and call tomorrow.....
Cheers,
Christopher

101k and 74k are available to take away, 58k is still in a car and wouldn't be this weekend.

Give me a call on the number in my sig, no problem at all to come over and pick one up.

Hi Ian,

I'm just wondering if you'd be able to give me a rough price for all the stuff needed to do a fiesta to puma engine conversion. The current car is a 2001 fiesta 1.25, with the digital clocks (i know this makes a difference with the conversion)

I am pretty much after as cheap as possible, so dont mind about the milage on the engine, as long as its in full working order with paperwork etc.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back