Euro Styled 1.7 (Tina)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think those wheels would look better black, to match the bonnet sheild. Agree with the others, they dont seem to look right with the silver. car looks good lowered though

Well it ties in with my huge welshford.com sticker on my rear window (visibility now zero lol) and my little green slut sticker n welshford sticker at the front of my car

I like the piccie next to that curvy art deco building Puma's and art deco a marriage made in heaven.
Krispuma has thick green stripes down the sides of his that I think would suit yours with its green wheels

Wow thats a transformation! I think the green wheels look great :lol: i've always been one to like standing out from the crowd - my boyfriend's got illuminous orange wheels he sometimes puts on his green 200sx... mainly while he's drifting it though :lol:

Where did you get the wind deflectors from?

Well good for you is all I say :eek:k: you can respect others' opinions but at the end of the day its your car ;)

And thanks for that, I might look into getting some when i've sorted my niggling problems.. although I might go for the hoses first lol I've wanted them for ages

bought some new wheels :thumbs:

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

and added a new sticker :D
IMG_0604.jpg

Erm, have to say I'm really not a fan - that said I just don't understand the 'Euro' look at all. Can't imagine it does much for the handling.

Still, as long as you like it.

I really do like the wheels, as wheels. :)

But I think the car is far too low at the back. Low is good but wheels getting eaten by arches is not.

....and sometimes 'less is more'.

But that's just one point. Overall, I think you have a cool, very individual Puma there.

:thumbs:

Thanks for your comments i know its not to everyones taste but i'm making her my own. And the bra has to stay atleast for now to hide a massive scratch that the kids round by me have so kindly made for me :evil:

I don't really like the wheels, but everyone is different, If all cars were customised the same, they wouldn't really be very custom! lol :grin: certainly looks low and mean now though!

oh and liking the stickers! :eek:k:

Just a quick update because i was missing the green from my props i done this
6d0affce.jpg

Oh and my engine bay got in fast ford with the welshford feature if anyone has this months :)

Ouch! ....the green is back.... :lol:

Good for you, it's your car, so do it your way and enjoy it.

I personally don't like the wheels green, I thought they looked great and nice and 'stealthy :cool:' in their original colour.... but hey I'm an old fart at 39, so don't listen to me ..... express yourself as you want to with your car. :thumbs:

I love it!! I was gonna say nah you shoulda stuck with the green then scrolled down and saw what you did to your new wheels! Awesome.

And leave the bra off aswell :lol:

:eek:k:

just a little update incase anyone is interested, i purchased a header tank and strut brace so they got fitted ready for singleton a couple of weeks ago
221fadf6.jpg

and i also debadged my grille which took some time and effort but i think it was worth it and makes it look alot cleaner

323b0330.jpg

af5beb97.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Back