facia adaptor

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweat even perhaps?

I loved the image in my head of an indian sweet shop though...

... "3 bars of chocolate madras please"

:funny:

Inspired by you guys, I've bought one with the gap at the bottom.

My thinking being if I can fit a cupholder in the gap not only will I get a better ICE but somewhere to keep my Ice cold drink too.

As always I'll keep you updated.

Cool sounds good, I recall someone else trying to use an Audi pop out drinks holder but in the end they could never get it to fit quite right.

Let us know :)

on the subject of fascia's is this the only adapter out there for the puma?

cus the adapter i use for my focus is one with a little shelf in the bottom, and its the same size hole in the focus...im wondering if it could fit... :)

this is the one i am on about
http://www.nexxia.co.uk/Car_Stereo_fitt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... -07-08.jpg

Yup - that one fits the Puma. Cherie has that one in her Millie and it fits well and is generally better quality.

Here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FIESTA-TRANS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... =72%3A1301

2400_1.JPG

red said:
Cool sounds good, I recall someone else trying to use an Audi pop out drinks holder but in the end they could never get it to fit quite right.

Let us know :)

I couldn't make it fit. The cup holder I had was about a cm too long to fit in the gap. I won't give up and will get a cup holder somewhere.

Current favourite is in front of the gear lever in that space that's just the wrong size for anything but a Mobile.

I have however fitted the facia plate shown above and it's a really quality piece of kit, unlike the flat one I had in my last puma this one uses the shelf to help support the head unit. Good value for less than £15.

A perfect place for a bottle of coke or something of that size is the space behind the handbrake, fits perfect :eek:k:

Back