Fiesta ST wheels?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjon

What do you guys think of these wheels on the Puma?

FiestaST.jpg

Do or don't?

It's a shame they are 17''

I'm not sure, I do like them but there's something I can't quite put my finger on.

They are Nice, but seem a little 'flat'. There's not much dimension to them. Look more 2D than 3D

This is my Photoshop effort so I know it's not totally looking 100%. But does it suit the car? I think it's ok altho I'm not sure about 17'' wheels on the Puma.

It will look better when actually fitted I think. Also I like 17" wheels on the Puma :)

aaa :) photoshop :)

just remember that the fiesta st wheels have the wrong offset, and you need to space them out if you get them ;)

ET52.5 will kill the handling without 18>20mm spacers..

Dal said:
ET52.5 will kill the handling without 18>20mm spacers..
Tnx for the info. Do you know the rest of the numbers As well?
size 17''
wide ?J
offset ET52,5

And what size tires should I have to fit the Puma?

After reading a couple of topics about handling etc I'll stay far from 17''. Now I'm after some nice 15'' to fit my 300mm brake upgrade. Team dynamics pro lite 1.2 seem to fit but what other options do we have?

You wil be hard pressed to find a set of 15"s that wil fitt over the 300mm brakes.. You should go for 16"s :) an exelent compromise between handeling and looks :)

I was looking to put bigger tyres on my puma would it take 215 s i was thinkin cougar wheels

IT's not the with of the tyre that is the problem, it's the rim's offset to the car. To little, or to much, and it won''t fit. The puma needs wheels that are et 34 or close to it, legaly you can only stray about 5% from that et whitout special aprowal...

The cougar is based off the mondeo, and if ai remember corectley the offset is wrong... I think it's in the 40s a focus is usualy 52

Cartman said:
The puma needs wheels that are et 34 or close to it, legaly you can only stray about 5% from that et whitout special aprowal...

That's not a requirement in the UK, here it's simply that the tyre tread must not be visible over a certain percentage (using a lower than standard offset). Other than that, it is the actual clearances as far as the inner edge of the tyre fouling on suspension and bodywork on full lock.

Latest posts

Back