Fob Key

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So used this method . Method 2- Three Button remote 1999 MY. To programme a new key.
https://www.projectpuma.com/threads/reprogram-a-remote-key-fob-central-locking.39/.I was able to programme the new key but then the originol stopped working, so reprogrammed the originol key and then the new one stopped working. I did this several times back and forth Any ideas.
I think you need to press the button on both Remote unlock at the same time, every time you do it, it's a new code. Worked for me

Morning All !

Can you advise me where would be the best place to get a complete new key made including the transponder as I only have one key for my car and really want a spare too?

So making some progress, thanks to Johns suggestion pressing the remote on both keys at the same time. So both now work the central locking but only one will start the car, any ideas. Thanks

So making some progress, thanks to Johns suggestion pressing the remote on both keys at the same time. So both now work the central locking but only one will start the car, any ideas. Thanks
You need to reprogram the Transponder in the new key, not something I've done, yet ! The details are in the link I mentioned previously I believe.

Latest posts

Back