For Sale - Fox Racng 17" wheels wth good tyres

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Monkey

've decided to sell my Fox Racing 17" alloys and put my nicely refurbed 9 spokes back on the Puma.

Minor kerbing to the rims but no buckles, cracks etc that I can seen. Tyres are all good and legal with approx 5-6mm of tread left. 3 are Toyo T1R, the 4th is a Barum, so no Chinese ditchfinders here! Tyre size is 205/40/17 and the offset is ET37 according to a sticker on the inside of one of the rims. Not taken any close up pics yet but here's a picture of them fitted to the car so you can see how they sit - NB. Car hasn't been lowered, nor have I fitted spacers.

pumawheels.jpg

The wheels are still on my car but will be being taken off early this week just as soon as my tyre guy gets the tyres for my 9 spokers.

Looking for £170 please to be collected from Stroud (postcode GL6 8GZ in case you want to look it up!), although I'd travel a few miles to meet up with a serious buyer if required.

EDIT - Wheels now off and ready to go! Offers considered.

Replied to your pm fordfreak. Still for sale. C'mon peeps I need these gone (or rather my Mrs wants the space in the shed back ).

Two things the wheels are too cheap and you shouldnt make the Mrs live in the shed :lol: :grin:

:cool: I let her in the house on birthdays and Christmas. Too cheap? First time I've heard that - yours for £200 then. Can't say fairer than that.

I can't believe I've still got these!

Edit. Now sold pending collection. Phew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back