Ford Focus ST-2 Orange

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VorTeX

For Sale is my 2006 Electric Orange Focus ST-2

I have owned this car now for 2 years, of which the car has been such a pleasure to drive and own. (For those who don't know, Dal from here was the previous owner :lol:)

Brief Overview

Mileage: 87000
History: Full Service History
HPI Clear
Colour: Electric Orange
MOT: Will be 1 year
I will be fitting new front Brake Discs and Pads
Full size spare (Steel) wheel, which is not standard on Focus ST's

This car has been absolutely faultless in my time of ownership, I have meticulously cared for it and it has always been cleaned with top quality AutoGlym products. The car has never been put through a car wash (Can quickly cause swirl marks on the paintwork)

The body work of the car is near immacualte with the exception of some age related stone chips. The alloy wheels are also unmarked.

It has been kept fairly standard but with the addition of a couple of tasteful modifications;

Uprated intercooler
Cat-Back Milltek Exhaust (this is not loud, just adds a sporty note)
BlueFin stage 1 upgrade has also been added which takes the car to around 260bhp
Black front lights
Anthracite Alloy wheels (Has a nice silver flex in sunlight)
Ford Orange gel overlay badges

A few other factory upgraded items include;

Full touch screen navigation system
Reverse Parking Sensors
Bi-Xenon Lights
Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
MP3 Auxillary Port

I am only selling due to a change in job which will require me to do more miles.

Whilst I am on the subject of fuel economy, the car will happily do 36-37 MPG on a pure motorway run and providing your right foot isn't like a leadweight it will do 30-32mpg combined. Suprisingly enough, the added fuel economy comes from the ECU remap.

There is probably a bunch of information that I have missed so please feel free to contact me to ask questions.

There are 2 sets of keys and I also have the BlueFin handset which is programmed to this car, so it can be remapped when you like.

I am looking for £6200ono (Maybe a special discount if Dal wants to rebuy it :roll: )

http://s357.photobucket.com/user/aiden_dale/embed/slideshow/Focus ST

Cash on collection or BACs

Car is in Sawtry, Cambridgeshire.
Tel: 07860166863

Even my man maths skills can't justify buying it back - although I really, really want to! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back