FORD PUMA 0 - 1 BIG TIPPER TRUCK

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackKnight1982

my beloved puma has been crashed today!
pics to follow, driving back from work today in the sun window down, came over a blind hill which goes into a tight 90 left bend to find a few cars stopped as a big 18 wheel tipper tried to get around the corner!
Slightly clipped one of the cars, which put me in the path of one of the 18 wheeler's wheel which has torn the front right hand side of the car a tad!
Luckily a pulled me arm in otherwise i wouldn't be typing so well anymore!!!

:shock:

:shock: :shock:

Bugger mate!!!

I hope it's not too bad and you can get it back to shape ASAP after all the work you've put into it.

:(

Holy Shit mate :shock: You alreet?!

hope you manage to get her sorted after all the hard work youve put in.... :)

I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning Elvin.

:(

that said puma parts and spares seem to be on the rise on ebay.... i forsee one day a breaker will be selling my puma in parts with the following title

"RARE FORD PUMA INTERIOR" and "RARE FORD PUMA DOOR CARDS"

going for silly prices like £300 for the door cards and £100 for the A/B PILLARS and head liner <_<

Heres some pics of the damage!
DSC00783.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

Ive broke the steering tie rod its snapped before the tie rod end so i think i will need a complete steering rack if im correct?!?

That's exactly what benking did to his - snap the steering tie rod. Give him a PM and I'm sure he'll tell you what he did.

Back