Ford Puma 1.7 16v - Private Plate - MOT'd & Taxed - £500

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP88

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201138345352" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

For sale is my 1999 Puma 1.7 16v on a private plate. It's up for sale with a heavy heart, as I'm now driving more miles and needed something better on fuel. Comes with 2 keys - one remote central locking (with boot opener), and one just central locking. Air conditioning works perfectly, a godsend in the weather we've had! Quarter tank of petrol too!

I bought the Puma in April and genuinely haven't enjoyed a car more in the short time I've owned it. It hasn't missed a beat, and I've spent nearly £300 on it in the 4 months I've owned it. I did hope to keep the car for longer, and would have done if circumstances allowed.. Very low milage (just over 76k) for its' age. Approx 5000 miles a year..! The very little rust and the rear arches are in good condition. The spoiler on the boot does wonders for the look of the car and is a factory option from Ford - take a look at Puma's without the spoiler and make your own mind up! Everything works as it should.. all bulbs, radio, air con, wipers etc etc, and the engine and gearbox make for the most exciting car I've ever owned. The grip in all conditions is unbelievable. It pulls cleanly in all 5 gears with some considerable acceleration, and brakes firmly and straight. This car is going to put a huge smile on someones face.

MOT'd until 15/09/2014

Taxed until 31/1/2015

Work completed in my ownership is as follows;

• 3 new aero wipers - 2 front, 1 rear.
    Smoked side repeaters.
    LED bulbs - front sidelights, numberplate and boot interior - all crisp white coloured, not dull and yellow.
    Oil, air, fuel and pollen filter change (spark plugs very clean already so not changed).
    5L of Ford Formula F fully synthetic 5w30 oil (full change).
    Set of Pagid vented front discs and pads - not cheap!
    Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres fitted to the front wheels (rear tyres are Hanook Ventus Primes and were new when I bought it).
    Front and rear headlight lenses all changed for immaculately clear ones.
    Alloy wheel centre caps all replaced for better condition ones.

Only two obvious "bad" points to note - the roof has faded and could do with a good wax/polish to get it as shiny as the rest of the car, and the spare tyre/tyre carrier (normally underneath the car) are both missing - I always carried a can of Tyreweld.

Any inspection welcome. Evenings and weekends preferred.

Message me on 07432542345 for the quickest reply.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back