Ford Puma 1.7 Thunder Breaking (New pics!) Everything to go!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not familiar with your desigantions of pumas (I am on Continent). Does this puma have Recaros in leather? If so, I would be interested in plastic seat rail shrouds.
Ian G has loads of them, but none for the Recaros and is uncertain if the common ones fit.....

Thanks in advance,

no these are not recaro leathers, these are just the standard seats but in leather trim. They come standard with puma thunders and puma black.

Yo Reecey! - can I come and see your panels at some point? Also can you ping me your payment details if the tailgate is still available; that's a definite!

The Engine:
ohqtc3.jpg

The Interior:
x3wk69.jpg

vq2zrp.jpg

The Wheels (Originals Sold):
2qlu8ax.jpg

If the 6000cd isn't scuffed up and is a silver unit could you please let me know how much posted? Thanks

How much for passenger side tail light posted to Altrincham WA14 mate?

Oh and the steering wheel too (i assume it's black)

Cheers.

Hiya.

Could you clarify whats left for grabs? I also have a magnum thunder and could do with a few bits and bobs.

Are the front wings up for grabs by any chance as one of mine is a bit damaged?

Could also use headlights, front bumper (if still up for grabs) Cam cover, bonnet and i think thats it :)

Hi, does the door trims/fittings come with seats. Home much courier to cm18 6sd. Where are you. Terry.

OP hasnt been on in nearly 3 weeks so I have a feeling the car and remaing parts are gone :/

I've just bought a Puma but the steering wheel has seen better days and it doesn't have the alloy gear knob. Do you have those available? I'm in Essex and about 20 minutes from Lakeside.

Hello! Sorry people i am back! I have been away and havent been able to see my thread lately! But i am back now and the car is still altogether, all parts waiting to be sold.
This is what i have:

I dont have the official Thunder wheels with the car as they were sold a long time ago!

120tr38.jpg

£100 for the full leather interior. Good condition, will include all door cards too!

eh10lv.jpg

Side view of the car

2itl9ox.jpg

£150 for the engine - No offers this is an engine in good working condition. Runs perfectly!

2r6jib6.jpg

Mileage of the car

4gt92a.jpg

Rear of the car

1079xja.jpg

Side View of the car

aw8huc.jpg

Front view of the car.

Everythings to go on this car!

Engine - £150
Full leather incl. door cards - £100 SOLD
Steering wheel which does have wear on, will also come with the airbag - £10 SOLD
Dashboard - £20
Wheels with tyres for all 4 - £50!! SOLD
Bonnet - £20
Tailgate - £20
Front wings - £20
Taillights (both are cracked) - £5 each
Headlights - £10 each
Gear Knob - £5
Front & Rear Bumpers - £20 each
Doors - £20 each
Wing mirrors - £10 each

Collection would be preferred.
Might be able to do postage on the smaller items like wing mirrors and gear knob.

Text me if your want a quick response - 07977891061

hi there
I am interested in the full interior but live in Edinburgh area would you send or where do you live for collection
thanks

Do you have the black triange screw cover that goes in the dash next to the heater vents.I also need the yellow part that the bonnet stay sits in on the bonnet.I need an interior door card screw cover too.the one near the door pocket..can you send me a pm if you have these bits pleae.

Interested in your radio - we have a 6000CD that's just packed in - no 'FM' reception!
How much to ship to somerset! PM me please on 07557044021,

cheers

GB

Hi Reecey, do you have all 4 of the 9 spoke alloys for sale? Could you deliver (courier) to Bristol?

Back