Ford Racing Gauges Instead of Vents?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burger Boy

Hello Everyone,

I want to take out the two vents in the main centre column and replace them with an Oil & Water Temp "Fording Racing" Gauges.

Has anyone already do this?

If so, any chance of a pic?

Many Thanks
Scott

http://www.pumapeople.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=4097" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Excellent Website, Just spent the last 3hrs on it, excellent photo's of Mods.

Many Thanks YOG.

Cheers
Scott

Do you really mean oil and water temperature gauges?

A water temperature gauge is fitted anyway IIRC whereas an oil pressure gauge is, in my opinion, an essential for a track day car.

Have you got the gauges already?

They usually go for an arm & a leg on eBay, I've bid on a few myself previously!!

Not got them yet, it seems hard to get the white ones, as the ones in Demon Tweeks/ Burtons, etc are black.

Yeah it's the white ones I've seen on eBay, I'm sure they go for around £40-50 each or something ridiculous!

and dont bother with the volt meter like in that link. quite why someones gone to all that hassle to have an easily visible voltmeter i dont know!!! hardly a priority for monitoring.

There's a set of white faced gauges on eBay at the moment, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Boost Gauge & Rev Counter.

Back