Fordfair 2018! Who’s keen?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d170sam

As per title, I’ve not been to s show in the last few years and I need my fix! Anybody else fancy it?

Sunday 5th August :)

We'll be there as a club as usual - more than welcome to join us! :eek:k:

Thread will be going up soon when FordFair send out the club application emails..

The Yella Fella will make a return for this one! Been 3 years since we attended the show and the car was out in force, so we’ll be back better than ever :grin:

Kelsey Media's organisational ability seems to go from bad to worse... Last year they opened the club booking in December, and this year... well, I've not heard anything at all so far. I've emailed to ask, so I'll keep you posted if and when I get any news.

Ford Fair Team said:
There has been a slight delay on releasing Ford Fair tickets this year, they will be released in the coming weeks.

It will be announced in our newsletter and on our social media page when bookings are live.

Tickets went live 2 days ago according to their social media pages so I assume we’ll be booking very soon!

Davedrave said:
[post]367938[/post] Tickets went live 2 days ago according to their social media pages so I assume we’ll be booking very soon!

All the information here:

https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=185&p=367826#p367826

Do you guys get much out of fordfair? I've been left a little disappointed and wasn't going to go this year but I'd consider going just to meet you guys. My husband and I found it a little too focused on the St and rs. I appreciate they are the new thing but we went armed with a load of cash and came away with nothing for the puma or mondeo. Not sure if we are missing something maybe? :? 2016 I was pregnant and 2017 had a baby strapped to me so maybe a little distracted.

Back