FREE - Focus remote stalk conversion

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScubaSteve

Free but with a requisite, i need your standard shroud in return for my modded one

Anyone want to swap me there standard steering column shroud for my one modified with a focus stereo remote as seen here

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10231" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

obv will come with remote as pictured and wire

will only work with ford cd playeres that have the dial volume control though if you have button volume it wont work

It will only be on a i receive yours then i post mine basis im afraid im not being stung lol

Reason for swap - fitted a new wheel and its dished so i can no longer reach the stalk, plus i want to remove it to save weight

Based in Worcester

Please add your location in case the interested person would like to do a local swap.

hi sorry for lack of updates and replies to PM's iv gone about this a different way now, iv bought a shroud off someone now so instead of swapping will be selling my remote and shroud for what i paid for the new one so 6 quid posted

if anyones interested let me know, will make a for sale thread anyway

Back