Front ABS Tone ring

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As part of my ongoing Puma rebuild project I need to replace the front wheel bearings and the abs rings look pretty rough and in a very rusted fragile state, so I thought that I would replace them at the same time, big mistake!! I have trawled the internet to no avail, can anyone offer an advice on where I can get replacements.
Thanks

I am affraid only Ford will offer them (unless they are NLA already).

If you haven't butchered them, just reuse them. Clean them and reuse. If you have destroyed them, contact IanG here for the secondhand replacements

You can still get them, they're not cheap though!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/272376495488

Cheers Sinisa

Not a stock item and no hubs on the shelf to butcher just now but certainly something I could supply.

If you can wait longer there's more chance of them being nicer as they don't always come off without complaint so might have to try a few sets.

When are you doing the bearings?

Thanks everyone. I haven't touched them yet so not butchered, but they do look dangerously thin and crusty with rust. I am in no rush Ian, so if you could keep your eyes peeled that would be great. Even if I can reuse mine it makes sense to have a backup pair.
I rang 3 Ford dealers local to me and all 3 told me I had no hope of finding a new pair, yet the ones on eBay are genuine Ford, at that price I hope they are made of silver!!!!

Latest posts

Back