FRP front seats

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanG

Hi guys i have recently brought an immaculate pair of front seats for my racing puma, as a result of that im going to try and sell the original two.
The drivers seat is worn on the base and has a rip in the leather section, i wouldnt think it would cost a lot to replace that very small section. I have seen the bases come up like new with some tlc.

Have no idea what there worth so im asking you guys before attempting to sell :)

Without seeing the quality that remains in the material its hard to just through a figure out there, but if you have a set of unfaded, no rips, tears, cuts, stains, fading, broken handles, with subframes and sliders then youre looking at between £400-£500.... have any of the previously listed and you can start removing money. Ballpark figure is around £400 mate

Apreciate that mate, ill put up a for sale thread recomending the base be re-trimmed, i wouldnt want anyone to come all the way down on me suggesting the condition.

All please see sale ad here.

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23026" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back