FRP seat covers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cartman

Hellu :)

now that I'we aquierd a sett of FRP seats, I would like to keep them in as good of a condition as posible.. so I'm looking for a sett of the Ford racing seat covers if anyone has a pair, or even just one to spare, that would be grate :)

I think Aaron would be your best bet... he organised a group buy of them just before i brought my FRP, i managed to nab a extra one off him for my passenger seat he might still have a few spares left for you :grin: failing that he will know who to get in contact with to get some.

The original group buy for FRP seat covers was started my Matt (Red) here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6213" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Resulting in this:

red said:
Following on from another thread about seat covers I can say that these are available to buy directly from the manufacturer.

You can find them here ->Capital Seating<-

I've had mine fitted over a year now and I'm still loving them.

Note the picture on their site is from an early prototype and not the finished item which you can see in this thread.

Thanx :)

i found the original group buy tread whilst looking for some, but it was so old, I didn't want to re awaken it just yet :)

I'l talk to Aaron, I need to ask him something else to anyway :)

You can buy the covers still from Capitol Seating in the link above - they ship to Norway.

Back