FRP track wheel colour??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaNoob

Hi all, im just after some opinions, for any that dont know i have a standard blue FRP, it will have teh standard blue bonnet back on (as apposed to the carbon one i have fitted at the moment) I have Compomotives on at the moment, but im getting the original FRP wheels refurbed to fit some track tyres on, but im really unsure what colour to do them, any ideas?
DSC_4772_zps5d2744b5.jpg

Pink?? Really, I come across as a pink wheel kind of guy?? Lol! :eek:

I waa thinking of anthracite again, but didn't know weather to do something different this time.

well personally, definately not white or silver so that just leaves the two mentoned or was you thinking really bright :)

I dont mind bright or dull, but i think pink or green will just look daft, they dont go with anything on the car. If it was an all out race car, id put matching decals on it, but i dont want it quite so visually loud when im just driving it on the street!

hmm i know what you mean id just go anthracite but whatever you choose will look good enough for track :)

Yeah, I still have the box, I might just cut the mount off the subframe and put a new one for the MTX box on it, nobody seems to want it lol.

well im just speaking to my dad at the minute as we have a 260bhp atmo duratec sitting at work which he is using to build a 300+bhp one but i might buy a doner duratec and steal that one lol.
would be good if you kept the subframe complete for the minute as im pretty sure when i spoke to you thats pretty much what i need.

RyanG said:
well im just speaking to my dad at the minute as we have a 260bhp atmo duratec sitting at work which he is using to build a 300+bhp one but i might buy a doner duratec and steal that one lol.
would be good if you kept the subframe complete for the minute as im pretty sure when i spoke to you thats pretty much what i need.
Yeah no worries mate, I might just buy a new subframe and modify that, its not the best time to be selling car parts. I just don't have the patience to wait, I want my car back on the rd asap!

oilburner said:
I was surprised how my gold speedlines looked on it, that's an option!

PumaNoob said:
RyanG said:
Yeah no worries mate, I might just buy a new subframe and modify that, its not the best time to be selling car parts. I just don't have the patience to wait, I want my car back on the rd asap!

oilburner said:
I was surprised how my gold speedlines looked on it, that's an option!

i know how you feel mate, im getting inpatient cause my cars still at paint. ive got gold rl7's for mine and im pretty sure will look awesome :)

ill drop you a pm earlie next week mate see whats happening

Back