fuel pump possible issue??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aberdarepuma

I have a 2001 puma and got a second had fuel pump from a 1998 puma, Will this be ok I'v. Heared there's 2 types, my puma has a running issue it will idle a rev when cold but when it's warm idles like crap and will cut out if u try and rev it,, wondering i. It's down to fuel pump. Cheers. Darren

Certainly have was just looking for u on Facebook to mail.u couldn't find u, unfortunately I had just picked.one.up from.work before reading ur.post so please tell me,, have I messed up....

Yes, there are three types.

You need a YS6U-9H307-DD Feb 2000 onwards.

How much did you give for that one? Go back to your man and threaten to name and shame him on the internet for not bothering to look in a parts catalogue :lol:

When you've got your money back, send it all to me and there will be the correct one en route :)

Although....

Reading that post, I wouldn't even suggest its the pump at fault there.

You got engine management light?

I give ten pounds as I work in a breakers yard and was ASSURED. by the head mechanic their all same LOL. I shall be returning it and hopefully get a right one tomorrow, if not I will keep u in mind how many notes will it cost me posted from u?

Latest posts

Back