'Get 'The Chain' to number 1 for the new F1 season' campign

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planetslick

with the F1 season less than a week to go until the start of the F1 2011 season a facebook group you may or may not of heard of is gathering pace the 'Get 'The Chain' to number 1 for the new F1 season' group is now upto 5,168 memebers and has been pushed but Jake Humpreys on Twitter and on early morning radio since this weeks chart began 22hr ago iit has steadily climbed from 200th upt a current 85th in the chart and has until midnight at saturday to achieve number 1 spot the song was never released in the chart orginall so it might be nice to see it there hopefully as the weekend gets closer more radio might pick it up and not it appears on itunes chart people might start to notice it, i just thought id share it incase anyoen wanted to help get the song some recognition :)

* Remember if you want to purchase song for the chart you MUST buy it from the Fleewood Mac greatest hits album or your purchase wont count :thumbs:

heres the Facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Get-The-Chain-to-number-1-for-the-new-F1-season/157188417663367" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Much as I would hate to be cast as a curmudgeon, but does anyone in this day and age really give a flying f*ck about the charts, Number 1 etc.

Yes, I hate what Simon Cowell and X-Factor have done to music but this campaign is like pissing in the wind. The majority in our society seem to be mouth-breathers with little capacity for joined up thinking, and with very short attention spans and so the media corporations pander to them. Leave them to it...

nah no one care your right there poinless and full of c**p lets face no matter who the artist is Simon Cowell & Sony are making the money i simply joined this campgin due to my love of F1 rather than music hahaha

Have to agree, I couldn't give a petunia's arse about the charts and no doubt this latest campaign to boost a records sales has nothing legitimate to it apart from lining several people's pockets with even more money than they already have or need.

Dunno what a curmudgeon is but if I'm one then I'm proud ;)

Just checked the definition....Curmudgeon, I can be but not often unless it involves tax (see my grumble gripe)..lol.

Back