hand brake cover

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma black ;)

just a quick question ive bought a richbook handbrake sleeve (handle) how the hell do i get the original one off??? ive removed the handbrake gaitor and cant see any clips holding the handle on? ive tried pulling it off but it wont budge :(

I thought it went over the existing one?

My FRP had a Sparco one fitted when i bought it, made the handbrake really awkward to operate. If i were you i'd stick to the original but if you have to then judging from the original one that was in the boot of my car when i bought it, you need to cut along the length of the cover with a sharp knife. I've got the original back on now, much better although i've had to tape it up a bit. Proabably get the Ford aluminium effect one soon.

I read on here I think, that there was an aluminium ford handbrake cover or handle for early pumas,anyone got a picture? Methinks the ford aluminium look cover is ok, but at £35 its just not worth it in my opinion. The one mentioned above is much better value, a real bit of polished alloy not just a silver sprayed bit of tin, and for half the price.

Back