Handbook

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimmekins

When i had my car which is not yet technically mine the previous owner did not have the handbook so i was wondering does anyone where i can get one from because i would like to know everything about my soon to be new toy
If anyone could help i would be estremely greatful

Aimme

I was also wondering the same thing as my Puma didn't come with one either

Michelle x

Try Ebay, but make sure it is the correct one. I got one with the car but it was an old copy and my car had a few revisions as it was post 2000. Managed to get a lot newer manual and it was quite a bit different than the one I already had. They have a stamp (My old one says RHD 6/98-4 en, my new one says 06/2001 en RHD) on the back of them, the date part is 6/98 or 06/2001 in the case of my new manual so it needs to be just before the date your car was manufactured or as close to it as possible.

I have tried Ebay no luck sadly i even tried google and that was quite crap i'll get my boyfriend to check the dates thing because all those numbers hurt my head :oops: but thanks for the help and advice.

Back