Hi everyone - Puma living in Sheffield

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonathanm1982

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd say hello, had my Puma coming upto a year now and loving him although I've had to fork out a bit recently on repairs, still in good nick for 11 years old though and love driving him.

Found the site while trying to find a reason why his lights aren't working (WD40 seems to be the trick so will be trying that when I get home tonight :p )

Jonathan

Sometimes the conectors and a poor connection on the back of the light units can be the cause of this, I had all of mine out recently put some grase on them all and its solved a few of my problems :eek:k:

Welcome btw!

:) cheers for welcoming me

cheers Zara - worked a treat - at least people can see me now!

just been trying to sort out my remote central locking - new battery and trying to re programme following the posts on here but think I might have to get a new key as nothing seems to work :-(

Hi Puma babe - where abouts? Im over in Intake - might have seen you driving - Mines the Puma with the roof rack attached! (hope that doesnt offend anyone!)

jonathanm1982 said:
Hi Puma babe - where abouts? Im over in Intake - might have seen you driving - Mines the Puma with the roof rack attached! (hope that doesnt offend anyone!)

I'm over at Longley, I work at the Hallamshire. I drive a medium steel blue reg V80nne. I'll look out for the roof rack :grin:

Yvonne

Back