how to park

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got better than that mate. I was sick of waiting and no one knew who's it was so rang a friend of mine who came round and moved it down to the end of the road for me and told him to just come and move it without coming to see me :lol: Got my car out 10 minutes later all nonchalant and that, then parked it in the exact spot.

Arseole turned up 15 minutes ago. Turns out it was next door neighbours son and his girlfriend visiting but they had the bare faced cheek to go out most of the day with his parents and leave it there. Why wouldn't anyone in their right mind move it in front of his parents house or reverse it a simple 6 foot when they were going out in their parents car???

Needless to say he wasn't happy but couldn't do a thing as I just said when I came there wasn't any car there snigger snigger, sarcastic grin on my face and all.

Next time he tries it I'll have the car moved further afield!!! He actually thought it was clever to park there when he didn't have to hoping for a reaction off me....didn't expect the one he got no doubt!!!

I remember a mate of mine had someone park across his drive on Christmas Day and flashed the V's at him when he looked to see what they were doing. He just reversed his pickup THROUGH their car, and as the road was not dedicated at the time they had no insurance recourse....I lolled big time at that...the car was a write-off and when he started was a mint Boxster S

:p

Back