hunters 4 wheel alignment

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairlight

Another recomendation for those in the Northants area.
Took the puma to Hi Q tyres on Telford Way in Kettering today. Was collecting my new family from the hospital so to save being stung for £7.10 for a days parking I booked the little Ford in for a checkover at 71K.
O/S/F toe, total toe and steer ahead were out at the front. All other values correct.
N/S/R toe out by a very small amount - possibly due to the polybushed rear beam instead of the ford 'toe control' bushes? as there is no adjustment available this was accepted as being ok due to the fact the total toe value was correct.
I had a valve replaced in one of my winter wheels at the same time.

Total cost for a Puma that steers spot on and a non leaky tyre? £35 of your english pounds!

The chaps at Hi Q were ace, knew what they were on about and as before with A/C service, not everyone passes the test to play with my cars - these guys did with flying colours!

On a side note, the Puma was not ideal to collect mum, baby and associated kit from the maternity ward. The octavia estate would have been a better choice, but that didnt need its wheel alignment doing.... :cool:

Will keep that in mind as we're up the road in Corby.

Thanks for sharing :eek:k:

No probs!

Word of mouth recomendation gies a long way for me too!

Not all that long ago i used to do my own toe adjustment with a cranked threaded rod to clear the sump. how times change!

Latest posts

Back