Hyperpower blaster coil, do they work?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigAl

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-MSD-Hyperpower-Blaster-Coil_358.jsp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello all

Just wondered if anyone has any experience with these? (or similar) & do they actually make a blind bit of difference over the standard one? It already has Denso plugs & Magnecor leads fitted.

Many thanks
Al :grin:

Hi Al

On their own coil-packs & fat leads dont make much difference. They look fast though!
The plugs probably give the biggest boost
But if the ecu is given a proper remap the coil voltage can be boosted and a stronger spark created.
How fast do you want to spend?

hope this helps, Stu..

trublustu said:
Hi Al

On their own coil-packs & fat leads dont make much difference. They look fast though!
The plugs probably give the biggest boost
But if the ecu is given a proper remap the coil voltage can be boosted and a stronger spark created.
How fast do you want to spend?

hope this helps, Stu..

Cheers mate!

Always want to go a bit faster! :lol: it's already got an FRP map, so don't really want to cough up for another remap which probably won't make any noticeable difference. Although I have got a set of cams which need fitting, I'm hoping they'll help a bit more! :grin: would also love a set of ITB's but that'll be BIG money with the setup & stuff! One step at a time I guess! :grin:

Latest posts

Back