installation of a 3 button remote system

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshua551

Hello everyone,

At the moment I've got a puma withoute remote central locking (2001 sports edition). Now i heve got some parts laying around from a scrap puma (2000 centyry edition) which did have the 3 button remote control system (module from bihind the fuse box, complete wiring harness). I don't want to change te whole wiring harness for obvious reasons, But I quickly found out that the 3 button remote is'nt plug and play. I'm missing some connectors in the existing wiring harness. does enyone of you now how to properly wire in the 3 button remote module?

regards,

Joshua

I'm looking into a similar thing myself at the moment. I think you'll find the difference is between the 'analogue' and 'digital' car looms.

In order to get the three button remote you will need to fit the full digital car loom including sensors/clocks etc..

Not an easy job but at some point I will be doing this to mine to take advantage of things like the 3 button remote system.

Hope that helps

Well, both of the cars had te digital daah so that shouldn't be the problem. Im just missing some connectors. Will try to make a pic for you today or tomorrow

Latest posts

Back