Is there any thing that can be done to the back seat?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma89

Hi! Urgent project.
I have 2 passengers one need to be sitting in the back seat but I dont like the fact that there is no headrest/neck. Have anyone done something like that?

It will be temperery since I need the rear sight.
Must be aibel to take it off.

personally if ford did not install them then they are not likely to be needed and unless you can fit something properly they will be more of a danger than without. you dont want random bits of upholstery snapping off in a crash that wasn't there when built and tested.

okay :grin:

probably just add some blankets and pillows that will do.
Its pitty ford didnt do much with the back seats,
one more question has anyone get rid of the back seats?

I think if the back seats had head rests, you'll find it very hard to see out the back window

Well my mirror is set higher than it is meant to be, and I think it gives a better view compared to other Pumas!

Can't see how that works as the back of the Puma curves down so the higher up you go should mean the less you'd see. Unless of course mine is too high to start with.

Might have something to do with you being a lot shorter than me so our line of vision is miles different.

I seem to recall at one stage turning the Puma mirror round completely so that the 'dimmer' lever was on the top. This changes the level of the mirror.

With my failing memory I haven't a clue why I would have wanted to do this.

taliabee said:
ooh, sorryto bring the tone down but i read this as 'can anything be done IN the back seat' and spent a few minutes puzzling as to what!!! lolol...bad talia... :twisted:

t xx

It can, but depends on how flexible you are ;)

taliabee said:
ooh, sorryto bring the tone down but i read this as 'can anything be done IN the back seat' and spent a few minutes puzzling as to what!!! lolol...bad talia... :twisted:

t xx

These essex girls, one track mind...

racing pumas even tighter in the back tho, in fact get a hotel!!

XIIVVX said:
I seem to recall at one stage turning the Puma mirror round completely so that the 'dimmer' lever was on the top. This changes the level of the mirror.

Yeah, read this somewhere before, can't remember if it lowers the mirror a little to see out the back better or raises it to give better visibilty out of the front. Sure I tried it and didn't like it anyway...lol

yippeekiay said:
XIIVVX said:

Yeah, read this somewhere before, can't remember if it lowers the mirror a little to see out the back better or raises it to give better visibilty out of the front. Sure I tried it and didn't like it anyway...lol

It raises it up a bit so you can see underneath it if you're tall.

I bought a couple of pillows for the back seats and now the passengers in the back complain a lot less...

The back seats in the puma are probably the worse place one could be.

tracingspirals said:
I bought a couple of pillows for the back seats and now the passengers in the back complain a lot less...

The back seats in the puma are probably the worse place one could be.

Like ordinary pillows?,
thanks

Back