I've been a naughty boy!........again!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigAl

Found a bargain on eBay and couldn't resist! They're a bit rough around the edges (a bit like me!) but I really wanted a spare set of wheels to use on the occasional trackday. Just need to sort out some tyres now so if anyone comes across a set of 888's for around 20 quid please let me know!

Team Dynamics Pro Race in 17's. Been painted matt black, I've just tarted them up with new stickers, RS gel centers & a bit of carbon vinyl.

Couple of pics :grin:

b2be110161443b1a5b793532aa44f00d.jpg

8c4846cdaff8d3c457311c1bb2a9398b.jpg

I am liking those wheels Al
Yet another purchase made, and just after going on holiday :grin:

I can't wait to see them on the car either! lol but I need to get some tyres first and they're gonna cost a lot more than the 8 'quid I paid for the wheels!! :lol:

A Puma said:
Can't wait to see them on the car! They look mint :eek:

ps & they're far from mint mate! The pic is of the VERY best one, but still good for the money! :grin:

BigAl said:
I can't wait to see them on the car either! lol but I need to get some tyres first and they're gonna cost a lot more than the 8 'quid I paid for the wheels!! :lol:
8 quid!? Holy crap. You could get them fully refurbed and probably still come out on top.

CherryVimto said:
BigAl said:
8 quid!? Holy crap. You could get them fully refurbed and probably still come out on top.

Oooops sorry, I meant 80 quid! Back to school for me! lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back