Silver 1.7 Track Car For Sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AWX85

I am unfortunately having to sell my track car. I don't have space to store a second car or the time to put into thrashing it or maintaining it.

Up until about two months ago it was my daily driver but it became a bit much doing 100mile round trips every day in it. In all the time have had the car it hasn't given me any issues I have been able thrash it on track drive it home then drive to work in it without any major issues. The car has been well looked after and not wanted for anything.

All the work I have done to the car is shown in the build thread on this forum, I will list the major modifications below.

Engine & Transmission
FRP cams fitted by OC motorsport in 2011 cam belt was done at this time also
4-2-1 FRP manifold fitted by OC motorsport in 2011
FRP gearbox from 077 fitted by OC motorsport in 2011 paired with a ST150 clutch and racing fluid
Miltek FRP centre section with De-Cat and back box supplied and fitted by AMD in 2012
K&N panel filter in modified airbox FRP style with a drain pipe and direct feed to the front of the car

Brakes
Mk3 Mondeo callipers with 300mm mintex discs and pads
Goodridge braided lines with racing fluid

Suspension & Handling
AVO coilovers with damping adjust
Powerflex front and rear bushes
Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2's in anthracite with Yokohama parada spec 2s
Front strut brace

Body
FRP splitter
lockable aero catches
Rear wiper, washer jet and aerial holes smoothed over
both arches repaired and sprayed although the near side has started to rust again.
front and rear tow straps with custom fitting bolts

Interior
Light grey flocked dash with carbon fibre blanking panels
Carbon fibre door cards with custom red handles
Half cage built and fitted by WT Motorsport
battery relocated to boot with cut off switch (not yet wired in)
spare wheel in boot with tie downs
custom passenger foot plate
OMP steering wheel (although it could do with recovering)
the interior, cage and strut brace all painted anthracite

There are probably a few bits I have missed off.

The nearside rear wheel bearing needs replacing, I can get this done before the car is sold or take a reduction selling without. The car will come with any spares I have laying around for it along with the K&N cleaning kit, the cone I had on it originally, and any fluids for it.

I am looking for £1100 for it, The mot is until April 2015. The car is located near Chelmsford, Essex

I can be contacted via email on [email protected] if you have any questions please get in touch.

on with the pictures.

Frontshot.jpg

frontquarterfull.jpg

sidefull.jpg

rearwide.jpg

rearquarter.jpg

int3.jpg

int2.jpg

int1.jpg

engine3.jpg

wheel.jpg

Status