Jenvey ITB setup

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George 12769

Ive recently bought some Jenvey 42mm throttle bodies. At the moment I'm unsure as to how the fuel system setup works. So I have a few questions. Do i need a new fuel pump or is the standard one okay? do i need a pressure regulator and if so what pressure? And, do i need to buy new injectors or can the standard ones be used? Sorry if these questions sound a bit dumb. Thanks

This has been done a few times to a Puma. Not by me but as I've read, the main consideration is the injectors, aftermarket ECU and mapping, some have got it working without an aftermarket ECU but with sub-optimal results. One of the reasons being is the lack of MAF sensor readings to the original ECU.

Lots of threads on it, one here for example https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=369245#p369245

Thanks for the reply. In the thread you linked it mentions using st170 injectors. Would they work with a jenvey fuel rail? Or would I need to order injectors from jenvey and if so what size? I also have a spare tape ecu which I heard are more tunable. Would I be able to use the tape ecu for a tune or would I still have the same problem?

St170 should work. They are calculators for injectors on the internet. Can you make some photos of jenvey setup?

Back