Junior the Zetec S

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nippydee

After the crash the car has now been recovered awaiting assessment :(

Insurance company today delivering a hire car for the long term - as a courtesy car won't cover the timescale we need it for.
I asked for a Bugatti Veyron but will be happy with a Aston.... :)
I have a long list of what we will be taking back if Junior is WO, speakers, leather interior, painted airbox and underbonnet bling, strut brace. I also plan to bill the 3rd party for the refit of the Pioneer DEH P70 BT Parrot Bluetooth.
:(
If not WO (I hope we get the car back), then I will be asking the 3rd party after settlement if they wish to join me to sue the council for the state of the road which in my eyes made the incident worse causing the trailer to 'bounce'. After all I have bombarded the council with emails asking for speed monitoring and repair for the last 6 months! :evil:

Fingers crossed for a Aston Tina :thumbs:

Hope it all gets sorted out for you and t'other half.

Fingers crossed for Junior as well

Just hope this Aston doesn't turn up :p

3438797730_39cc22722a1.jpg

Hire car has turned up...A 2010 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Ecotec :roll: Not really bothered, as long as it does A - B. Wouldn't buy one though, leans while cornering and feels very sluggish.
Lets see if by the end of the week we have a timescale on Junior! Damn I feel like a member of the family is in for a major op!

Back