Kent Meet 24th March 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparx

Ok so following on from this thread it was suggested to actually make a meet thread as everyone seems to be in agreement of the date and are willing to attend

Date: Sunday March 24th
Location: Meeting at Medway services on the M2 - Eastbound just after junction 4. Heading East along the Kent coast.
Time: 1200 Noon

Attendees:
Sparx (1.7)
Flying Scotsman (Turbo)
Evilrob (Thunder)
Luvlygal (Thunder)
Oli8925 (^^this)
Little_Paul & Jo (1.7)
BeataB (1.7)
Aaron & Lottie (Ibiza)
Zara (Minibox)
Ross (Focus) - Possibly
Big Al (1.7)
DOH (1.7)

We're toying with the idea of creating a route around West Kent area or possibly making it a costal route. Suggestions would be appreciated!
Any one else interested in coming along the more the merrier!

Nice one, Amanda! I'd have taken the initiative myself but I don't know Kent at all. :thumbs:

BeataB said:
If it's West Kent/Sussex then I would like to come along too :)

I;m more likely if this side of kent!

A nice spot, is Samphire Hoe, and has a tunnel to access!

BeataB said:
If it's West Kent/Sussex then I would like to come along too :)

Possibly, we're gonna try and get a route sorted :eek:k:
Bentleya said:
Do you mind me and Lottie coming along in her Ibiza?

Not at all, like I said the more the merrier, would be nice to see you and Lottie again :)

Zara said:
stick me down :D

Of course :lol: Will James be joining us again?

spike. said:
A nice spot, is Samphire Hoe, and has a tunnel to access!

Thats right by Dover :lol: really depends on how far people wanna go?

Thanks for making the thread Sparx :)

We're quite easy going as to where we go although our timing might be slightly off depending on whether kidlet is playing angel or devil that day :)

luvlygal said:
Thanks for making the thread Sparx :)

No probs :)

spike. said:
Got a location yet??

No... i've had a look at planning a route - but for starters - i'm absolutely sh*t at this sort of thing :lol:, secondly, I don't know any good driving roads in West Kent and thirdly, if I did manage to plan a route I have no idea how to download it onto a satnav. And saying that I don't think it can even be done with the software on our satnav..

So I am hereby handing the route planning over to someone more capable than I..... :-D

Anyone.... lol

If it stays down to me we'll end up meeting at the Malta Inn in Maidstone for a coke and spend the afternoon there :lol:

Sorry guys, been too quiet.

I haven't got the first clue about creating a route, I just had a pub lunch type shindig in mind. I have a friend that I can ask to do a route but whether or not he'll have the time is anyone's guess.

I'm going to ask him anyway but is anyone else any good at routes or shall we stick to one place?

Last time we had a kent meet it was more of a costal drive down the south east cost stopping at places like ramsgate, broad stairs, going for a wander, then settled at a pub at joss bay, took some photos and chilled out for the afternoon with a coke :) lol

I'd be happy doing something like that

Hi Amanda,I plan to attend this so can you please add me to the attendance list.

For those of you who like live music , I can highly recommend the following band . Juicy Lucy.

they are playing a gig on the 24th in the evening at the Old house at home in Queensborough ,Kent . so I plan to go to see them after the meet say 9pm ish. Here's a link to their website [http://www.juicylucyinfo.co.uk/bio.html*]

& Gig info [http://www.juicylucyinfo.co.uk/live.html*]

Back