lambda fault

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma black ;)

hey guys the MIL light is constantly on due to having a 4branch manifold (my car originally had two lambda`s) i plugged my car into the fault code reader earlyr today it came up with two faults i reconised the first fault which i think is p0131 this code constantly comes up due to only now having the one lambda) but its also thrown up P0141 Ox Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2)
i assume this means my lambda is buggerd :(

anyone else had any simialair issues?????

nah i did think about it before but my ecu has been remapped and that cost 220quid, i should of used my brain a little and bought one before having mine remapped, ive got a fault code reader i usually plug it in once a week when i do my oil check, :thumbs:

Can't you just put the 2nd lambda after the cat? (new one maybe lol)

It shouldnt be too tricky! :cool:

thanks for the advive guys but all i want to no is if the code po141 means the lambda sensor is shot :pose2:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=5639" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
P0138 Ox Sensor Circuit High Voltage (Bank 1 Sensor 2)
P0139 Ox Sensor Circuit Slow Response (Bank 1 Sensor 2)
P0140 Ox Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected (Bank 1 Sensor 2)
P0141 Ox Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2)
P0142 Ox Sensor Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 3)
P0143 Ox Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 1 Sensor 3)

:pose2:

huh :? i faught that my first lamda was removed?? my blue plugged lamda is no longer there, just got under the car today and my origanil green plugged lambda isnt there its been swapped for a black square type lambda! i done my mates lambda on his puma powered fiesta last month and there is a difference in the lambda itself (between the green type and black plugged type), the one on mine seems to be alot shorter and chunky`r, think im going to change it just so i no for peace of mind that its right, my car seems very sluggish lately and quite heavy on the fuel

Latest posts

Back