Leicester meet - date

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenF

After being subjected to some pressure to get off my @rse I can announce the date of the next Leicester meet.

The date is Saturday 6 September.

No route details yet, but we are likely to meet somewhere close to junction 22 or 23 of the M1.

I will put all the details on the Pumapeople site - if you are not a member there and want me to add your name to the first post on the thread there please send me a message on this site and I'll add you.

For anyone who wants a look at what happened at the last Leicester meet, look at the pictures in the March 2007 meets gallery on Pumapeople.

Thanks.

:eek:k:

Put us down.

I can't see the gallery on Pumapeople - luckily I have the pictures I took from attending last year :funny:

Just don't mention pigeons...

*dusts down the thread, and shoos away the moths and spiders*

hello?

im helping organise the meet so if theres any q's.....

When / where / how long / shall we bring melon?

Dal said:
When / where / how long / shall we bring melon?

usual format for the day, Daz

Saturday 6 Septmeber

the meet will start at 12.00 at the Harvester pub, New Ashby Road, Loughborough, LE11 4EX. We will have a meal there before setting off

Yvonne and Paul (Mort) are bringing cake (charity donations welcomed), and if anyone would like to bring their melons I am sure we would all love to see them

at the end of the afternoon we can go to the Noodle Bar (yum!)

there is a list of those going on the 'other' site that I update as and when there are any changes; so far it reads:

BenF
Jacko
Elvin (e3silversurfer)
Darren & Cherie (Springfire, but should that be Cherie & Darren?!)
Paul (Mort)
Julie (angelbabe)
Pat (Midnight Blue)
Vix & Kev (Crystalpuma and RedMan)
Rach (SK)
Emma (Smokingzephyr) & Eric
Jo (Devil Woman)
Yvonne and Peter (Pumanurse & Pumasparky) who will be brought by Anthony and Brendan
Neil (err... Neil!) - only a probable now
Mike (MikePass) - only 'highly probable' as yet!
Vicky +1 (VickyDinkand Mr Dink)
Jay (PumaJay)
Lucy (err, Lucy!)
Lisa and mark (LisaDJ)
Carol and Bill (Caloubear) and Jennifer
Rich (ParadoX)
Andy (AndyW)
paul/brez/breslin/souldrive (Souldrive)
Dai (dai)
FoRa (Ian) - possible

if anyone wants me to add them, please send me a message

ta :)

jacko said:
dink; but i dont wear pyjamas!
:shock:

I think we'll stick with wearing normal clothes, as we don't wear pyjamas either...

Noodle Bar? Going to have Number 75 - Fook Kin Fried Rice this time :eek:k:

fee20bfa.jpg

I'm curious what it actually is.

Probably only going to bring one car though, going to be hell of a weekend for driving, as we're going down to Bristol the next day for our photoshoot at Ed's. :eek:k:

Just found out what it is.. think I may pass actually!

I have never tried it but did ask last time I was there - it should be fine - the only reason I did not have it was because it has beef in it and I do not eat beef

im looking forward to this; i didnt stay for the noodles last time....

i will have to think of a fancy dress option..... iv been known to go out with uni mates all dressed as schoolgirls but as a bloke decided against that & wore camo trousers, army t shirt & covered myself in cam cream with a few dayglo sticks!

iv got a 'death' outfit..... got a big red lightsabre too (oooer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back