Leicester meet - date

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im depressed! iv spent a fiver less on BRAKE PADS than sarah spent on having her DISCS AND PADS done at...... A MAIN DEALER!!!!!!!!

frps.......

although i did tell the man i wasnt impressed with the mintex pads so we've decided to try something a little more special.....

whoevers behind me on sat; make sure you keep your distance!!!!!!!!!

I imagine Andy will be behind you going on past meets, but then hopefully I'll be up the 'mad' end somewhere as well.

:D

jacko said:
whoevers behind me on sat; make sure you keep your distance!!!!!!!!!

Have fun bedding them in :cool:

I would have loved to have come to this meet also but I'm at Trax the day after for a 6:30am start and I haven't had time to prep my Puma yet :eek:

It's a shame you won't be there Colin, I've never seen two Millies at a meet before. (Shows like Ford Fair don't really count)

This time, I shall endeavour not to miss the very first turning on the route and nearly have an argument with a double-decker trying to catch up... :oops:

Yup - can see that Ben, they're top notch :eek:k:

I've got 6 printed - will do more next week to be handed out saturday.

:eek:k:

and suspension sacrificing hehehehehehehehe!

the 'mad end' wont be too mad.....

1 iv got sarah in the car (were complete oposites when it comes to driving)
2 i dont want to loose anyone....

but it will still be fun

RIGHT!

you know what gets me going! goldfish! cant stand them; get a sodding job you lazy &*()^&*(%*&)(&*(_)*)*(^&*%^*) & stop wallowing around all day with a pathetic look on your face feeling sorry for yourselves....
no better than a chav with a slapped face!
or a policemen after hes been a bit too eager & arrogant with the 'restraint training' that youv just released yourself from, flung him on the ground, sat on him, pulled his fingers apart like the vulcan sign until he cries for mercy!
he had a monk on with me for ages cos of that but all his friends thought it was brilliant so im going with 'brilliant'!!!!!!!!
hehehehehe! were friends again now tho; he just keeps his handcuffs to himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back