spring Leicester meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenF

it is normally around this time of the year that I announce the date of the next spring Leicester meet

this year personal circumstances mean that I am not in a position to organise one (it isn't because I am a miserable git, although I admit that might also be true!)

however, if someone else would like to organise one I shall not be offended, and to save them some work I am happy to let them have details of the routes I have used in the past

alternatively, if there is enough interest I could see if I can find a date in the late summer to organise one myself

what do peeps want to do?

I don't really know Leicestershire so I don't think I'd be best to organise, but if someone does run with this, I'm in.

doubt my car will be running...itl be getting a new alarm over easter

I will do my best to be there no matter what and when but get busy quickly so my preference is just to know the date asap! Vastly happy to use an old route if that makes it easier!

I vote for August. It's not a Leicester meet if it's not a BenF Leicester meet. :thumbs:

Living literally two mins from the starting point it would seem natural for me to take this on but I do have a preference for the summer as I think it is easier to be sociable at the stopping points if we are not in the wind, rain and cold. The obvious problem with this is that we live in England!! There appears to be a consensus that August would be good, so I am going for that.

Gary

If August, just make sure it's not the same weekend as Ford Fair. :eek:k:

Sunday 11th August 2013

http://www.fordfair.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back