LPG Converted Green Puma 73k £1100 Cheltenham

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_

Thinking about selling my Puma to get myself a bigger car.

Details:

2001 (Y)
Colour: Pacific Green
75k with some service history, cambelt/waterpump/tensioners done last year.
MOT July 2015
Tax December 2014
Runs well both on petrol and LPG..... bargain motoring @ 70p a litre! LPG conversion was done in August 2013 and is warranted until August 2015....also has full service history so far. It's essentially the equivelant of a 70mpg car!

Bad points:
Rear arches aren't the best, one has rust bubbling and the other a bad paint job! (My bad, might re-attempt over next few weeks). Rest of car in good condition!

Price: £1000- Absolute bargain and cheap motoring with the LPG
PM me for number!

Pics:

Pacific Green. Jewel was on the early 97/98 Pumas and is a lot darker and less metallic. :eek:k:

CherryVimto said:
Pacific Green. Jewel was on the early 97/98 Pumas and is a lot darker and less metallic. :eek:k:

Ah ok thanks I'll change description now.... that's probably why the arch I did looks so bad I've probably bought the wrong colour paint haha.

Forgot to put, for asking price I will get new MOT put on it regardless of cost. Shouldn't fail on anything anyways!

Had new rear shock absorber & Brake pads/discs in last 3 months too :)

Tyres are Toyo's all round, back 2 are excellent with about 6-7mm tread still left, fronts are worn on edges but have about 4mm tread in centre.... Toyo's all tend to wear on the edges I have found in my experience, great tyres though!

Update:
Up to 74k now.
Getting oil leak fixed this week.

Might get 2 new Toyo's fitted in next few weeks and also will be getting MOT'd in about 3 weeks time :)

£1000!!!

Also just taxed it today so has 6 months tax!!!

Won't be available until after 21st July now though as I need it for my holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back