<><> M56 Meet <><> April Edition

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3Ddunk

Drive a Puma? Live in the Manchester / Warrington area??
Then good news - its....

< < < The M56 Puma Owners Meet > > >

< < For April 2010 > >

Yes folks - the cold weathers gone and its time to roll once more...

When:
Thursday 8th April
Time:
7.30pm (usually 'til about 10)
Place:
The venue is just off M56 junction 7!!

'Home'
Lymm Rd, Little Bollington,
Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4SU
Tel - 01565 830018

Home:- http://www.home-lymm.co.uk/index.html

Map:- http://www.home-lymm.co.uk/content/contact.html

This is a monthly meet (usually!) on the first THURSDAY of every month.
New to PP / Meets? Come along!!! You'll never know if you don't have a go.

Hope to see you there!!

so long as the weather is good enough I'll most likely be on two wheels for a pre-santa pod run out to make sure everything is running nicely :D

hmmm yes it is Paul, been thinking of doing a puma photo shoot outside that special place ;) after the last visit we parked right outside the place.

I would love to come to this, if scotty 1.7 is going to go he can show me the way, will be a nice first time meet with people from here.

Good, you can show me the way, i havent a clue how to get out of are area, id be stuffed without a leader to follow.

miller said:
Good, you can show me the way, i havent a clue how to get out of are area, id be stuffed without a leader to follow.

Will probably head over myself, can meet you round Burnley area first if you want? :cool:

Marcus000 said:
miller said:

Will probably head over myself, can meet you round Burnley area first if you want? :cool:

Prob best if i met you to at Pilsworth then? or the Trafford centre?

If your planning to come along from M60 J11 or M6 J21 down the A57, you will need to pay for the toll bridge on the B5159 Warburton bridge road, so you better get 12p ready.

3Ddunk said:
If your planning to come along from M60 J11 or M6 J21 down the A57, you will need to pay for the toll bridge on the B5159 Warburton bridge road, so you better get 12p ready.

Blimey that will brake the bank :(

Np

Scotty1.7 said:
Prob best if i met you to at Pilsworth then? or the Trafford centre?

Trafford Centre would be easier for me since I know the route inside out from driving there every day for work. :grin:

About to head off over there now actually then over to Ikea at Ashton!

do we go for a drive?

Marcus000 and Josh

Just worked out our route there- it might be quicker to go from some were around me??

Have a look here-> http://www.multimap.com/directions/?qs_1=ol2+7ss&countryCode_1=GB&qs_2=WA14+4SU&countryCode_2=GB&mode=driving&optimizeFor=time" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back